Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun little card!

Lately I've been really trying to make all of the gifts we give.  I've never had a 'craftroom' before and I'm finding that it's much easier to just do something when I can leave it there.  In my condo I always had to put stuff away eventually


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Suzy's Zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  {If you don't know this line of characters then please visit the site here!}  Whenever I find cards or stickers or anything with her designs I always buy them!!!  I mean, who can resist the cuteness of these characters?????

I cut out Witzy (yes, I know the character's names) with fun scissors and then glued her onto the blue cardstock with a ribbon embellishment.


I stamped the enveloped and the inside of the card with the same image.  (Sorry this picture is blurry... I was in a hurry!)  I used my Sizzix to cut out the circle and then stamped 'congratulations' on it.  The polka dots are just a fun piece of scrapbook paper that I had.

I bought a TON of blank cards and envelopes for my wedding stuff.  I have a lot leftover so it's been really fun using them here and there.

Have a great day!