Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lilac Love

In an impromptu trip to my favorite quilt shop, Thimbles, I was glad to find bunches of precut "Lilac" Fat Quarters. It's a collection of fabrics entitled "Lilac Parade" by The Buggy Barn. The colors match my dining room perfectly. I plan to make a table runner and rug. I haven't decided on a pattern for the table runner yet, but the rug will be the Groovy Mama Rug. It looks like such a fun pattern I can't wait to get started! I learned about this great rug pattern from my other favorite quilt shop, Pieceful Heart Fabrics. (I'm allowed to have two favorites.)





Here's a sampling of some of the 18 Fat Quarters! The picture is not that good because I need a new camera, but you get the idea.



1 comment:

Pasadena Roofing said...

Hello mate great blog poost