Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award !!


Becky @ Buzzy Bee Creations awarded me the awesome Versatile Blogger Award.  How fun is this??  Thanks so much Becky!!!!!  =)  It put an extra smile on my face today!

Three rules after accepting this award:
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.

Ok, here goes.

Thanks Becky!!  I found Becky on a Linky Party, and I can't WAIT to make her Zucchini Apple Muffins!

Things about me....
1.  I dabble in all crafts, but quilting is my very favorite (although I still have never made a full size quilt!)
2.  Swing Dancing is another one of my {many} hobbies.
3.  My husband grocery shops and cooks for us (!)  He's the best!  (I don't mind cooking, but I HATE the grocery store...)
4.  My craftroom is the 2nd biggest room in our house, complete with skylights and a cathedral ceiling.
5.  I LOVE Opera.  Watching, Listening, Performing.  It's my favorite!  I'm partial, of course, to the Lyric Opera of Chicago.
6.  I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
7.  I would live in the North Woods of Wisconsin... except they have no professional orchestras for me to play in!

I'm going to pass this award along to these fantabulous inspirational bloggers! 
(In order of most recent to 'longtime' blogger buddy.)

Reed Sisters @ Babblings and More
Sharon @ Craizee Corners
Heather & Megan @ Quiltstory
Karima @ Karima's Crafts

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so very welcome! I am very jealous of your awesome sounding craft room!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Oh my! Thanks for the nomination! I'll have to think about this and 'pass it on'.