Thursday, October 6, 2011

Makeup!!!

This is a just a quick post to let you all know that I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics.  I have been a consultant for two years now (oct 4th was my anniversary!), and I love it!!!  It is SO much fun teaching women about makeup and skin care.

Feel free to contact me if you have any makeup/skincare needs or questions.  If I don't have the answer I have a lot of people at my fingertips that will know the answer!  Shipping is always free!  You can order online, and pay with credit cards.  I do prefer to meet in person... because then you can try before you buy!  I have samples of everything!  =)
Mary Kay Cosmetics YouTube Channel has tons of makeup tips and ideas.

The Holidays are coming!  I know all of you 'blogger types' are hand-making tons of your gifts, but why not put a cute Vanilla Mint Lip Balm in that adorable zippered bag that you made for your niece? 


For the Month of October New Customers will enjoy 15% off their order!  Just type "Sew" in the 'comments' box at checkout!!! 
 
**The discount will not show up on the website, I have to enter it in manually after I receive your order!  The site encripts your credit card, but does not charge it.  I manually enter the amount to charge your card after I receive the order so I will be able to include the discount at that time.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: