Thursday, December 20, 2012

Zipper pouches!



These are some gifts that I made recently.  I made a few different ones and then let the recipients pick out their favorite!  They were for my music students so for fun I put music fabric on the inside lining!  I LOVE making these little zipper pouches!  The possibilities are endless!


I love this fabric!  It's so sparkly!


Shouldn't everything have a yoyo on it somewhere?


I think I should have quilted this one with black thread.  Next time for sure!!



I had fun using my embroidery stitches on my Bernina on the handle of this pouch!  It looks really cool!


I get my zippers at The Zipperstop.  They are SO CHEAP if you buy them in bulk.  I only buy them in groups of 12, and they are even cheaper if you by them in groups of 100.   =)  Its fun to have a bin of zippers ready to go that were only 23 cents a piece.  


I have a ridiculous amount of music note fabric....


More fun lining!


YOYO!!


One of my favorite flowers to make!  =)


That's all for now!  Off to make Christmas Presents!

5 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Sew cute! I've never sewn a zipper before. Maybe one of these days.... Merry Christmas!

Wendy said...

These are fab, I bet your students loved them

Unknown said...

Everything needs a yoyo on it! Beautiful work.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just stopping by to see what you are up to with your sewing! I am cleaning out 7500 e-mails in my inbox and came across one from you where you had your blog link. Looks like you are having lots of fun sewing! Happy New Year!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Hey Andrea, you've been missed. Hope all is going well for you. How is the new puppy?