Friday, June 3, 2011

Goodwill Fun!!!



I needed a small bookshelf to store my fabric....
I found one at Goodwill for $2.99!!!!! It just needed a little love.

So I spray painted it Dark Purple!!! WAHOO!
(It's a bit deeper purple than the picture shows.)


I went to HomeGoods in search of a small table for my new Serger. Every small sized table they had was between $50 and $100. Definitely not okay. At Goodwill I found this Actual School desk for $4.99!!! I win!!! It's the perfect size and sturdiness. It's also nice to have a table with legs that don't have any cross bars. It makes it easier to access the foot pedal. The height is adjustable too! AND there's a secret compartment inside... =) It just needed a little cleaning up.....


So I spray painted it PINK! And then sprinkled some glitter on top. =) Perfect!


Spray paint is my new best friend.

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I LOVE thrift stores! Aren't they great!?! I just loaded a bookshelf I purchased at a thrift store to hold some of my audio books.