Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Scottie Dog Pincushion

Hello!

I want to share a little pincushion I made.  I talk with my Grandma all the time about sewing.  She's the one who taught me how to quilt!  Anyway, I was telling her about all the awesome applique tricks I learned from this class.  She wanted to see some, so I made her a pincushion!


Grandma and Grandpa have always had schnauzer/poodles and so I thought a scottie dog was the closest to that!   I found it online and traced it onto my handy dandy HeatNBond Lite!!!  =)


I used a fun stitch on my Bernina to make a collar!

Then I just used a blanket stitch around the doggie and the circle.

I filled it with crushed English Walnut Shells which makes it awesome and heavy!


It's he cute???

TTFN,
Andrea

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

He's cute! I need to make a pincushion soon, for an exchange. Mine has to be made on a people powered machine, so, no fun stitches.

Herry Johnson said...

wellgooo è l'opzione migliore per l'intrattenimento e la spesa del tempo in questi Attività sportive , all'aperto, divertimento, Lago di Gard , attivita , rafting , bici, trekking, escursioni e vela .